Sponsor

Ads

Search

Sunday 27 March 2011

Shahrukh Khan Teaches Dance Moves On Dhak Dhak To Hugh Jackman

Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman shared the stage with Shahrukh Khan and Karan Johar at a panel discussion on the entertainment world in Mumbai on Friday. Jackman said, "The Indian cinema is growing every year. I am looking forward to working in Bollywood films. I am meeting directors. I hope Karan Johar is listening".

The actor said, "I am a huge fan of Shahrukh Khan and I loved his film 'My Name Is Khan'. I want to do a sequel to this film and that will be called 'My Name Is Jackman' and I am not a tourist".
The Australian actor further said, "Indian cinema is huge and is popular in Australia. People over there know about Bollywood. They are inspired by Bollywood films".
About the city, Jackman said, "Its just been 24 hours since I arrived here in Mumbai but I feel I am here for a week. It is the most amazing city and country. I and my wife always wanted to come here to Mumbai. People are incredible, the place is amazing, the history... the spirituality and everything... I just love it".
The discussion had been a part of FICCI FRAMES conference on media.
Hugh Jackman shook a leg with Shahrukh Khan to the beats of famous Hindi song 'Dhak Dhak Karne Laga'. Jackman, known for his role as 'Wolverine' in the popular 'X-Men' series, arrived in Mumbai with wife Deborra-Lee Furness on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor